Dubrovnik March 30, 31, April 1
Fly to London Gatwick 4/2/08
Cumberland House
Phone: +44 [0] 12 9382 5800
Date: 02 APR 08 – WEDNESDAY
Flight : British Airways 2883
Departure: DUBROVNIK 2:35 PM
Arrival: LONDON GATWICK 4:20 PM
Date: 03 APR 08 – THURSDAY
Flight : British Airways 8080
Departure: LONDON GATWICK 6:25 AM
Arrival: DUBLIN 7:50 AM
Fly to Dublin 4/3/08
ABC House B&B Phone: +353 (0)1 8367417
Date: 06 APR 08 - SUNDAY
Flight : American Airlines 93
Departure: DUBLIN 10:35 AM
Arrival: CHICAGO OHARE 12:35 PM
Chicago - SLC arriving late at night
Back to work on Monday! (PM)
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
cool!
I hope this works!
Hi Jody, Jak se mas@
muy bien, gracious.
Are you there yet? Did you find where you were to stay?
Happy St. Patty's Day!
Hope your flights are going well! Don't forget to pinch each other if you don't have green on. Happy St Patricks. It's already too quiet here, but Jane said that she would come say hi ocassionally. Still will miss you. Enjoy!!
It sounds like all is well at this time. I am glad the weather is a little warmer than here. You would be freezing this weekend! Is it easy to communicate? You apartment is looking great here, maybe you'll want to visit it when you get home.
Jane
Goodeevening, don' be afraidth... all I vant is your nake...Looks kinda snowy there,63f today in SLC I noticed a tree sprouting green down by the Old Mill.Town Square seemed deserted ? I imagine you guys are making friends anyway...keep your necks covered at night!
Brian
Post a Comment